Email: email@example.com | Tel: 876.920.4000 / 876.618.2779 | Fax: 876.920.0244
Arthur Hamilton was admitted to the Jamaican Bar in 1982, the Ontario Bar in 2002 and the Cayman Islands Bar in 2003. He has carried on highly successful corporate/commercial law practices in each of the above-mentioned jurisdictions.
Arthur has wide corporate/commercial law experience in mergers, take-overs, asset sales, financing transactions (conventional and structured), project finance transactions, banking documentation, construction agreements and construction financing arrangements, capital raising issues and conveyancing matters. He also has significant expertise in the drafting of a broad range of corporate/commercial documentation.
Arthur has been ranked over several years by Chambers and Partners and is currently recognized in Band 1 (General Business Law) based on, inter alia, technical legal ability and client service.
Arthur is a Notary Public for Ontario (Canada) and Jamaica.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business Restructuring and Corporate Insolvency
- Commercial Agreements
- Construction and Property Development
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance / Banking & Financial Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mortgage Financing
- Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance
- B. (Hons) University of the West Indies
- Certificate of Legal Education, Norman Manley Law School
- Ontario, Canada
- Chambers Global
- Thomson Reuters