Dane Patterson holds a B.A. degree in Economics from Cornell University, and a LLB (First Class Honours) degree from University College London and a M.Sc. (Oxon) degree in Corporate Finance and Tax Law, awarded jointly by the Law Faculty and Saïd Business School at Oxford University.
He was called to the English Bar at Lincoln’s Inn in 2013 and to the Jamaican Bar in July 2014 after being awarded the Certificate of Legal Education from the Norman Manley Law School.
Since joining the firm, Dane has acted both as junior and lead attorney in a variety of corporate transactions including a number of corporate financings including IPOs and APOs and both public and private takeovers. Dane also has local expertise in corporate restructurings including debt restructuring, debt-equity swaps and corporate re-organizations using schemes of arrangement.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Business Restructuring and Corporate Insolvency
- Commercial Agreements
- Corporate Finance
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mortgage Financing
- Privacy and Data Security
- Real Estate and Property Development
- Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Governance
- B.A Econ.,
- LL.B. (Hons)(Lond.),
- MSc. (Oxon);
- Certificate of Legal Education, Norman Manley Law School.
- United Kingdom